How can I find my SIM card number (ICCID) on my phone?
Please follow the relevant guides.
Physical SIM cards
- Open your Apps list and tap on Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the menu and press About.
- Tap Status. On some phones like HTCs, this may be called ‘Phone Identity’.
- Tap IMEI Information.
- Your SIM number will show as either the 'IMSI' number, or the
'ICCID number'. You can use this number when talking to your mobile
Make sure you're at your phone's Home screen
, then follow the steps below:
- Find the Settings app icon and tap it
- You'll now see a "General" option, tap on it
- Next, tap on "About"
- If your Apple iPhone supports eSIM, when scrolling down you'll find a "Digital SIM" section where your IMEI can be seen
To retrieve your SIM card number (ICCID) number, begin from the home screen:
1. Select “Settings.”
2. Click on "About Phone" or "About Device" depending on your phone model.
3. Click “Status."
4. Choose "ICCID" or "IMEI Info" to see your number listed.
If your phone will not power on, you can simply get the SIM card number
by ejecting it from the SIM slot or by pulling it out from a tray on
the phone. Androids can have different locations for the SIM card.
Occasionally, a SIM tool or push pin may be required to open a SIM
tray. If your phone has this design, simply put the tool or the push pin
into the small hole located next to the tray and it should eject the
User portal - Card status
What do the status indicators in my portal mean? Ready status Ready for usage, but no usage in the current month. Active status Indicates that the card is ready for usage and has used data within the current month. Live status Indicates that the card ...
What is bandwidth bonding?
There are two main types of devices we supply - dual SIM, which allow you to use a single SIM at a time, or quad SIM. Quad SIM cards allow you to use several SIM cards together with SpeedFusion software (by Peplink). It creates a VPN that funnels all ...
KPN Applicable for pay as you go Europe, and unlimited Europe data plans. An MCC list is required. View more here. APN: advancedinternet PIN: If prompted enter 0000, else blank (none) Username: blank (none) Password: blank (none) Roaming: Enable ...
Sputnik24 manuals and guides
It's difficult to find information and guides anywhere on the internet which is why we've added this information here. Main manuals User manual IP Address Administration BDU Other manuals Mast connection Mast image Input / output drawing BDU ...
Can I downgrade my 4G subscription mid-month?
Normally we can downgrade a subscription, but only at the end of the current billing cycle and with the notice period defined in your contract (usually 30 days). In some cases, our system may charge you a prorated charge for the remainder of the ...